Francesco Cuoghi, degree at Conservatoire S.Pietro a Majella of Naples.
Participating at specialization courses at : the Academy of Siena, the Atelier de Recherche Instrumetale of IRCAM in Paris, the Ferienkurse in Darmstadt.
- studies in composition with Carlo Bellandi and Aldo Clementi;
- studies in electronic music (Max/MSP) at Ottava of Rome.
- Since 1984 teaches guitar at the department of Conservatory of Pesaro, from 2007 till present teaches guitar at the Conservatory of Florence.
- playes early instruments and modern instruments: ten guitar strings, electric guitar, midi guitar.
- Since 1985 plays with live electronics and devices electroacustic.
- Uses special software dedicated : Max5, Csound, Native Instruments, etc. with the new generation of microprocessor
- playes as solist and also as cammer formations.
- played in Italy and Europe in events as: Festival delle Accademie Estere (Roma), Fabrikomposition (Zurigo), Concert de Ville (Ginevra), La chiesa di Vivaldi a Venezia (Venezia), Contemporanea-Musica nel nostro tempo (Teramo), ecc.
- many activities with contemporary music and ensemble: Ex Novo Ensemble (Venice), Gruppo di Roma (direttore G.Sinopoli). Took first performance of : ….
- In 1986 founded Ass.musc. orphee of Pesaro to promote research of plucked instruments (guitar, harp, harpsichord, lute) and it is art director of Ensemble Orphée. withine the association, made activity with Seminar and materclass (Gradara, Orta S.Giulio), seminar of: etc
- Written various composition for guitar and instrument electron etc. From music of Seicento, as well as played repertoire with early instruments, and made a Seminario of Pesaro to 1995 on baroque guitar.
The labyrinth trial Aldo Brizzi PHM971606AB
Nova Philarmonia Ensemble CD PAN 3012
Giuseppe Malerbi (1771-1849), Concerto per chitarra e orchestra, Edizioni Ottocento di Ancona.
Repertorio contemporaneo con strumenti e dispositivi elettroacustici in Strumenti e Musica
L’universo micro tonale di Alois Hába in Sonus Materiali per la musica moderna e contemporanea, fasc. 20 Dicembre 2000.
Rasgueando dalle Intavolature al Novecento, La Chitarra barocca, inserto in Guitart 2002.
Ko-Tha di Giacinto Scelsi (Intervista 1987) in ‘Giacinto Scelsi’, Actes Sud 2006.
Carteggio Chilesotti- Fedeli. 1910-1916 in Musica/Realtà, Marzo 2008 n.85 LIM